Thursday 28 May 2009

Crafty Fairy back to town! Flasks funn!

Yesterday browsing AH, I finally found Frost Lotus selling for under 56g!
It was already 3 weeks that I wasn't crafting any flasks due to the insane high prices, so..
I bought it all.

God bless farmers, should they be Chinese or just some headless players, I don't mind!
Yay!

44 Frost Lotus x 43g50 left me lighter of 1914g
192g825 worth of herbs
ToT. -2106g825
and voilà!
106 Flasks of the Frost Wyrm (88+18procs)
I got the vials for free so I had a pure cost of 19g876 each.
The problem now was:
How to sell them directly and in stocks?
AH was out of discussion, nor I wanted to sell them one by one.

I spammed trade a bit after raids end, but either people had already stockpiled goods for the next day or simply wasn't interested.

Then, an idea:
Who normally use flasks?
Raiding guilds.

Which is the fastest way to get all of them knowing I'm selling?
Realm forum.
Total win!

I created a new thread, placed my offer and gave the COD option.
Keep in mind that people often doesn't like their business to go public,
so I added the " contact me by ingame mail if you like" option.
Well, 100 flasks are now waiting my happy customers to log on and send me a total of 3000g.
+893,175g profit for 15minutes work.


<3





No comments:

Post a Comment